QUARTZ: KEEP YOUR ENGINE YOUNGER FOR LONGER!
QUARTZ deals with the demands of a diversified customer base every day. From motorsports teams and top racers to real-life experts, such as manufacturers and mechanics, our oil is tailored to meet all customer needs.
QUARTZ engineers have capitalized on 60 years of experience to design formulas with unprecedented molecular interactions. Each product contains specific hyperactive molecules that create the desired effect: QUARTZ series are empowered with the newest technologies.
Thanks to a long history of bold R&D, our QUARTZ engine oils exceed even the most demanding requirements of car manufacturers.
QUARTZ products are tested and approved by Major Automobile Manufacturers (Original Equipment Manufacturers – OEMs).
These product approvals are the official guarantee proving that QUARTZ products are 100% compatible with the equipment and technology of these related manufacturers.
QUARTZ engine oils not only enhance engine cleanliness, boost engine protection but also improve fuel efficiency*.
DISCOVER OUR STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY
3 reasons to believe in QUARTZ.
DISCOVER OUR STATE-OF-THE-ART RANGES
BEHIND OUR TRADE-NAMES
Find out more about our products trade-names and their different meanings.
QUARTZ FUTURE SERIE
QUARTZ X000 FUTURE series is specifically developed to cope with API and ILSAC sequences.
Our QUARTZ FUTURE series covers products in our QUARTZ 5000, QUARTZ 7000, QUARTZ 9000 and QUARTZ 9000 XTRA ranges.
QUARTZ FUTURE series is composed of three sub-ranges:
- QUARTZ X000 FUTURE GF6: (previously GF5): Products with strict API SP / ILSAC profiles
- QUARTZ X000 FUTURE XT: Products with Ford homologations
- QUARTZ X000 FUTURE FGC: Products with Ford and GM dexos1™ Gen2 homologations
QUARTZ products with API indicatio
QUARTZ products with API indication in their trade-names have a strict API profile.
- QUARTZ 4000 SL is strictly API SL(/CF)1
- QUARTZ 3000 SJ is strictly API SJ(/CF)
1 (/CF) when applicable, according to local formulations.
QUARTZ X000 VS QUARTZ X000 ENERGY
QUARTZ X000 ENERGY products don’t carry French homologations (PSA, Renault…).
- QUARTZ 9000 5W-40 or QUARTZ 9000 ENERGY 5W-40
- QUARTZ 7000 10W-40 or QUARTZ 7000 ENERGY 10W-40
Amongst the existing products, here are a few explanations:
- QUARTZ INEO FGO 5W-40 and QUARTZ 7000 FGO 5W-40: FGO stands for French German OEM
- QUARTZ INEO XTRA EC5 0W-20: EC5 stands for European C5 (European profile, ACEA C5)
- QUARTZ INEO DID 5W-30: DID stands for Direct Injection Diesel
- QUARTZ INEO HTC 5W-30: HTC stands for High Temperature Countries
- QUARTZ INEO ECS 5W-30: ECS stands for Emission Control System1
1 Respect for the environment: “ECS – Emission Control System”: lower CO2 emissions and other pollutants. As well as improving the efficiency of the Particulate Filter.
Type legals here © Quartz 2020